- If you have a history of liver problems, tell your doctor before starting treatment with Votrient®. Some patients may develop (sometimes very serious) liver damage while taking it
- Votrient® may cause very serious side effects, tell your doctor right away if you have any
- It may interact with certain medicines and supplements. Tell your doctor about all that you’re taking
- Avoid drinking grapefruit juice while taking Votrient®, it may affect your treatment
- It’s not known if Votrient® is safe and effective in children under 18 years of age
Please refer to the manufacturer’s website to learn all the information needed to use this medicine safely and effectively
There are no reviews yet.