- Dosage is based on weight and age, do not exceed prescribed dosage
- Live vaccines should be avoided while taking Gilenya® and for 2 months after stopping
- Do not stop using Gilenya® before consulting your doctor as it can be very dangerous for a small number of people
- People who have an irregular heartbeat, or take medicines that change the heart’s rhythm, or experienced heart complications or strokes in the last 6 months should not be treated with Gilenya®
- Gilenya® side effects include increased risk of serious infections, some of which could be life threatening
- It’s approved for adults and children 10 years of age and older
Please refer to the originator‘s website to learn all the information needed to use this medicine safely and effectively.
There are no reviews yet.